This qualified expert earned her DO at the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is Board Certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine. This expert is a member of prestigious societies and associations such as the American Academy of Emergency Medicine, the American College of Emergency Physicians and the Society of Academic Emergency Medicine. She has published 3 peer-reviewed journal articles as well as 3 poster presentations at national meetings. She is currently an Attending Physician at major urgent care center and Emergency Department of a major medical center.
- Location: NY
- BA, Fordham University
- MS, Fordham University Graduate School of Education
- DO, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine of New York Institute of Technology
- Residency, Emergency Medicine, North Shore University Hospital
- Board Certification, American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Fellow, American Academy of Emergency Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Emergency Physicians
- Member, Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- Honors and Awards, Fordham University Alumni Award for Outstanding Leadership and Academic Excellence
- Publications, 3 peer-reviewed journal articles
- Current, Attending Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine, major medical center
- Current, Attending Physician, major urgent care center.