This highly qualified expert has nearly 25 years of experience in economics. He earned his BS in economics followed by an MA and PhD in statistics from Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. He is an expert in statistical analysis, including the critical review and audit of existing statistical estimates, samples, and models. He specializes in statistical sampling, data analysis using large or complex datasets, bias and fraud detection and estimation, and healthcare statistics. This expert formerly served as an associate at Morgan Stanley and practice leader for the Quantitative Analysis Group at KPMG LLP. He was also the CEO of Analysis & Interference Inc. Currently, he serves as a partner of a consulting company in NY and the founder and principal of a statistical consulting group in NY.
- Location: NY
- BS, Economics, University of Pennsylvania
- MA, Statistics, University of Pennsylvania
- PhD, Statistics, University of Pennsylvania
- Former, Associate, Morgan Stanley
- Former, Practice Leader, Quantitative Analysis Group, KPMG LLP
- Former, CEO, Analysis & Interference Inc.
- Current, Teaming Partner, a consulting company in NY
- Current, Founder and Principal, a statistical consulting group in NY