This qualified expert earned his BS in computer engineering from UC Santa Barbara and is a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. He has over ten years of experience in technical analysis for software intellectual property matters and two patents. This expert has been published over five times and has presented at various conferences in his field. He is a former firmware developer for Theranos, Inc. and a former project manager and research engineer for Zeidman Consulting. Currently, he serves as the principal and intellectual property technical advisor for a software development and analysis consulting firm.
- Location: CA
- BS, Computer Engineering, UC Santa Barbara
- Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Patents: 2
- Former, Software Developer, Zeidman Technologies
- Former, Firmware Developer, Theranos, Inc.
- Former, Project Manager & Research Engineer, Zeidman Consulting
- Current, Principal & Intellectual Property Technical Advisor, a software development and analysis consulting firm