This security management expert has been in the field for more than 30 years. A Certified Protection Professional, he is extensively published and holds membership in both the American Society for Industrial Security and the International Association of Professional Security Consultants. He has lectured on security and criminology at the university level for multiple schools, including the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School and John Jay College of Criminal Justice, and he has served as corporate Security Director, Senior Security Director, and Chief Security Officer for three multi-national organizations. Currently, this expert is the Principal of his own consulting firm, specializing in identifying, avoiding, and mitigating and managing security related risk.
- Location: Pennsylvania
- B.A., East Stroudsburg University
- Certificate in Security Management Leadership, Georgetown University
- Certificate in Advanced Interview Interrogation, Wicklander and Zulawski
- Certified Protection Professional, ASIS International
- Member, American Society for Industrial Security
- Member, International Association of Professional Security Consultants
- Published, 40+ security articles
- Former, Director Corporate Loss Prevention and Safety, Manhattan Industries Inc.
- Former, Director Corporate Loss Prevention, Thorn Americas
- Former, Senior Director Corporate Security and Safety, McKesson Corporation
- Former, Chief Security Officer, Penske Trucks Leasing Co.
- Current, Principal, security consulting firm