This expert has over 40 years of experience in the field of insurance. He earned his BA at the University of Iowa, and his MSA at Pepperdine University. He is certified as an Associate in Risk Management and as a Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter. He is active in his field as a member of several professional societies, including the American Association of Insurance Management, and has published and lectured extensively on subjects relating to risk management and insurance litigation. For the last 25 years, he has served as the President and CEO of an insurance consulting firm in California.
- BA, University of Iowa
- MSA, Pepperdine University
- Licensed, California Fire & Casualty Insurance Broker's License
- Certified, Associate in Risk Management
- Certified, Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter
- Member, American Association of Insurance Management Consultants
- Member, Society of Risk Management Consultants
- Member, Society of Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters
- Former, Casualty Underwriter, Hartford Insurance Group
- Former, Assistant Vice President, Tausch Insurance Brokers
- Former, Senior Vice President, Reed Risk Management International, Ltd.
- Former, Principal Consultant and Editor, The Umbrella Book
- Former, President, James A. Robertson & Associates, Inc.
- Former, Director of Insurance Litigation Services and Risk Management, Coopers & Lybrand
- Current, President and CEO, an Insurance Consulting Firm in California