This highly qualified expert is the owner of an independent commercial and investment real estate practice. His firm specializes in land acquisition for development and investment; retail, office and industrial site selection; tenant representation; and investment acquisition and counseling. This expert has extensive real estate ethics experience. From 2001 to 2007, he served as the President of the Nevada Real Estate Commission. Appointed by Nevadaâ€™s Governor, the five-member commission conducts disciplinary hearings, approves all real estate education courses, advises the Nevada Real Estate Division and adopts regulations governing the activities of Nevadaâ€™s approximately 25,000 real estate licensees. This expert also has significant national real estate experience. He served for 18 years as a member of the Board of Directors for the CCIM Institute, a 20,000-member organization which awards the Certified Commerical Investment Member designation. This expert has extensive expert witness and trial experience. He earned his BA at the University of Southern California.
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- B.A., University of Southern California
- Former, President and Commissioner, Nevada Real Estate Commission
- Member, Nevada Real Estate Division Advisory Review Committee Disciplinary Hearing Panel
- Member, Southern Nevada Certified Commercial Investment Member Chapter (CCIM)
- Former, Member, Board of Directors, Nevada Association of Realtors
- Author and Senior Instructor "Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate"
- Former, Chairman of the Legislative Committee of the Nevada Association of Realtors
- Former, President of the Commercial Investment Division, Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
- Former, President of Southern Nevada CCIM Chapter
- Present, Owner/Broker of commercial and investment real estate practice