This expert has over 30-years of experience in law enforcement, primarily with the Drug Enforcement Administration. He has written three criminal justice textbooks. He currently serves as a Criminal Justice consultant and expert witness with extensive experience in litigation support.
- Location: California
- B.S., Sociology, University of Maryland
- M.P.A., Justice Administration, Golden Gate University
- Member, Reserve Officers Association
- Member, Association of Former Federal Narcotics Agents
- Member, Monterey County Peace Officers Association
- Former, Resident Agent-in-Charge, DEA Karachi, Pakistan Office
- Former, Group Supervisor, Drug Enforcement Administration
- Former, Supervisory Special Agent, Drug Enforcement Administration
- Present, Criminal Justice Consultant and expert witness.