The qualified expert is cross-trained in vessel and vehicle accident reconstruction and in homicide/criminal investigation. He has conducted more than 1,500 investigations of serious and fatal vessel and vehicle accidents, and of crimes against persons and property. He was a board member of New Jersey State Police review boards that evaluated police vehicle accidents and pursuits for compliance with state guidelines and NJSP standard operating procedures. The expert is also a former NJSP Academy Instructior and NJSP human resouces administrator.
Currently, the expert is a principal investigator for a private consulting firm specializing in boating and PWC accident investigation and reconstruction, and the investigation and reconstruction of police vehicular pursuits and emergency vehicle accidents. The expert also offers consultation regarding seamanship and captaincy matters and police procedures relating to police patrol matters and police activities at roadway construction sites.
The expert also has experience in matters involving commuter bus passengers, school crossing guards and roadway construction zone activities.
The expert has been recognized in an NJ area verdict publication regarding investigative work done in a police vehicular pursuit and police procedures matter.
- The expert is located in the New Jersey - New York City area.
- Retired New Jersey State Trooper (28 years LE experience)
- United States Coast Guard 100 Ton Master License holder
- New Jersey Class A CDL holder
- Superior Court Traffic Accident Reconstruction Expert since 1994
- ACTAR Accrediated Accident Reconstructionist
- IAMI Certified Marine Investigator
- New Jersey State Police Approved Boating Safety Instructor
- Member, American Boat and Yacht Council
- Member, New Jersey Association of Accident Reconstructionists
- Member, New York Statewide Traffic Accident Reconstruction Society
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) holder
- New Jersey Licensed Private Detective
- BA, Caldwell College, Caldwell NJ - summa cum laude