This boating expert has nearly 30 years of experience in his field. He earned an AA in business administration from Rio Hondo Community College and is licensed as a captain through the US Coast Guard. In addition, he is a member of the Outdoor Writers Association of California and has contributed thousands of articles on fishing and boating to various media outlets. Formerly, this expert was an operations manager at Designed Programs Corporation and a technical operations and customer support manager at AT&T. He was the president, CEO, CFO, and COB of Sea Cubed, Inc. Currently, he is the owner of both a gun and a fishing retail store, as well as a freelance writer, speaker, and teacher on outdoor topics. Most notably, this expert is the executive director and a captain at a maritime NPO in California, serving special-needs people. Additionally, he has owned a long-term boat charter business for the past 19 years.
- Location: CA
- AA, Business Administration, Rio Hondo Community College
- Licensed, Captain, US Coast Guard
- Member, Outdoor Writers Association of California
- Former, Operations Manager, Designed Programs Corporation
- Former, Manager, Technical Operations/Customer Support, AT&T
- Former, President/CEO/CFO/COB, Sea Cubed, Inc.
- Current, Owner, a gun retail store in CA
- Current, Owner, a fishing retail store in CA
- Current, Executive Director/Captain, a maritime NPO in CA
- Current, Writer/Speaker/Teacher, self-employed in CA
- Current, Owner/Captain, a boat charter business in CA