This expert earned his PhD in law at the University of Naples Parthenope and his masters degree in comparative law at the University of Miami. He has formerly worked as the director of the India-U.S. Chamber of Commerce of Florida and the chairman and CEO of the United States Association of the Club of Rome. He is currently the president and CEO of a company that organizes speaking engagements for energy companies from around the world.
- Location: TX
- JD, University of Naples Parthenope
- LLM, Comparative Law, University of Miami
- Former, Director, India-U.S. Chamber of Commerce of Florida
- Former, Chairman and CEO, United States Association of the Club of Rome
- Current, President and CEO, a nonprofit energy professionals company