This expert has more than 20 years in the Residential and Commercial construction industry, including 10+ years in Project Management and on/site Supervision for projects ranging from 10K to 5MM with 5-10 employees plus subcontractors. He has experience in planning and scheduling, architectural and structural drawings, developing bids and proposals, materials management, purchasing, invoicing, submittals & samples, code requirements, contracts and change orders. He is currently the Construction Superintendent at a construction company where he is responsible for running the day to day operations on high end residential construction sites in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Location: CA
- Construction Management, Laney College
- Licensed, Contractor, California
- Member, Former President, Pacific Contractors Association
- Current, Site Inspection & Construction Photographer, construcitno management company
- Former, Site Foreman/Journeyman Carpenter, Canyon Construction
- Former, Project Manager/ Site Supervisor, McCutcheon Construction
- Former, Project Manager, Capo Mastro Group
- Former, Project Manager/Superintendent, D.C. Construction
- Former, Superintendent, Scott and Warner Builders
- Former, Superintendent, Dijeau Poage Construction, Inc.
- Former, President, Pacific Contractors Association
- Current President, a construction company
- Current, Superintendent, a multimillion dollar residential construction company