This qualified expert of Fracking Tools & Applications obtained his BS in Chemistry from Oklahoma State University and is a member of multiple Chemistry and Petroleum Professional Societies. This expert has more than forty five years of experience in both research, development, and field use of acidizing and fracturing fluids. He has worldwide experience in fracturing and acidizing stimulation, completion, well control operations, and knowledge of equipment and tools utilized in completion techniques unique to the oil field industry. He has published 70 Articles on Petroleum and Fracking and is currently the President of an Oil and Fracking Consulting Firm.
- Location: TX
- BS, Chemistry, Oklahoma State University
- Member, Society of Petroleum Engineer
- Member, American Institute of Chemistry
- Member, American Chemical Society
- Publications: 70 Articles/Papers on Petroleum and Fracking
- Former, Technical Adviser, Halliburton Services
- Former, Engineering Manager, Nowsco Services
- Former, Vice President, S.A. Holditch & Associates Inc.
- Current, President, Oil and Fracking Consulting Firm