This expert is currently a fire and explosion investigator and analyst at a top forensic firm in the Southeast. He is a highly qualified fire and explosion expert and has extensive credentials, including: multiple certifications, fire and explosion research, many published articles and papers, presentations, teaching, years of experience including hundreds of fire and explosion investigations, analyses, and testimony on numerous cases.
- Current, Principal Expert, Private Fire & Explosion Consulting Firm
- Location: Bradenton, FL
- BS, Mechanical Engineering Technology, University of Akron
- Certified Fire Investigator (IAAI-CFI)
- Certified Fire Investigation Technician (IAAI-FIT)
- Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS-NFPA)
- Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator (CFEI-NAFI)
- Certified Fire Investigation Instructor (CFII-NAFI)
- Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator (CVFI-NAFI)
- Member, National Association of Fire Investigators
- Member, International Association of Fire Investigators
- Member, International Society of Explosives Engineers
- 10+ Presentations and Publications on Fire & Explosion Investigation
- Over 30 years experience in manufacturing and design engineering, failure analysis, and fire and explosion investigation, analysis, testing and expert witness services.
- Former, US Army Staff Sergeant & Assistant Squad Leader.