This highly qualified fire cause investigation expert has nearly 30 years of professional experience. He completed prestigious fire science training at Mission College and is a certified fire service instructor and a California commercial pyrotechnician. Additionally, this expert is a licensed private investigator by the California Department of Consumer Affairs. He has completed additional vocational training and educational courses in investigation, homicide, explosives, hazardous materials, pyrotechnics, and fireworks. Formerly, he has held roles as a fire safety officer for the San Jose Fire Department, an investigator at Alford Investigations, and a firework safety consultant at San Diego Fireworks and Pyrospectaculars, Inc. Currently, this expert serves as a consultant and an operations manager at a CA fireworks company, and a consultant at a top CA investigations consultancy.
- Location: CA
- Training, Fire Science, Mission College
- Certified, California Commercial Pyrotechnician
- Certified, Fire Service Instructor
- Licensed, Private Investigator
- Former, Fire Safety Officer, San Jose Fire Department
- Former, Investigator, Alford Investigations
- Former, Firework Safety Consultant, San Diego Fireworks
- Former, Firework Safety Consultant, Pyrospectaculars, Inc.
- Current, Firework Safety Consultant, a CA fireworks company
- Current, Operations Manager, a CA fireworks company
- Current, Consultant, a CA investigations consultancy