This highly qualified expert has over 32 years of experience in intangibles consultative sales and client-facing compliance. He earned his BA in economics from the Virginia Military Institute and his MBA from the College of William & Mary. He is a certified financial planner and business intermediary as well as a chartered life underwriter and financial consultant. This expert formerly served as a financial advisor for Ameriprise Financial and as an independent broker/advisor. He currently works as an author, having recently published a book on successful financial planning.
- Location: NC
- BA, Economics, Virginia Military Institute
- MBA, College of William & Mary
- Certified, Financial Planner, International Board of Standards for CFPs
- Certified, Business Intermediary, International Business Brokers Association
- Former, President, Intermediation, Inc.
- Former, Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial
- Former, Representative, Red Ventures
- Former, Independent Broker & Advisor