This highly qualified expert has over 10 years of experience in economics, data science, and intellectual property. He received his BS in applied and engineering physics from Cornell University, where he graduated cum laude. He then earned his MA and PhD in economics, with a concentration in international finance and development, at the University of Texas. He currently has 7 patents and is very involved in his field, having authored several publications and given numerous talks on dynamic pricing. This expert has also received multiple awards for his work, including a mention as one of Business Insider's Most Innovative People Under 40. He was formerly the founding partner of 5Rabbit, and currently serves as the founder and CEO of a revenue management software company based in Texas.
- Location: TX
- BS, Applied and Engineering Physics, Cornell University
- MA, Economics, University of Texas
- PhD, Economics, University of Texas
- 7 Patents
- Former, Founding Partner, 5Rabbit
- Current, Founder & CEO, a revenue management software company in TX