This qualified engineer has handled numerous forensic evaluations for both law firms and insurance companies. He is licensed in the States of Connecticut and New Jersey with 20 years of experience in the engineering and construction industries serving in various management capacities. This expert has considerable experience in consulting on engineering standards, construction defects, OSHA safety standards and related matters. These strong qualifications make him highly capable of reviewing the case at hand. He has exceptional report writing capabilities and his investigations are detailed while incorporating all relevant technologies. His work for the legal community includes both the plaintiff and defense firms. He has been deposed, served as a trial consultant and his work has assisted in the settlement of several cases.
- Location: Connecticut
- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Maine
- M.B.A., University of Bridgeport
- M.S., Construction Administration, Columbia University
- Professional Engineer License: CT and NJ
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member, National Society of Professional Engineers
- Former, Engineering Consultant, Proto-Power Corp.
- Former, Project Engineer, Trataros Construction, Inc.
- Former, Assistant Project Manager, Tishman Interiors Corp.
- Former, Director, Project Management, E. G. Clemente Contracting Corp.
- Former, Associate Consulting Engineer, Joseph K. Blum Co., LLP
- Current, Instructor of civil engineering at a major engineering firm
- Current, President and Founding Member of a Consulting/Forensic Engineering practice