This expert is the Vice President, Leader of Greater China Practice at a global international trade and Customs law (consulting) firm. He assists clients with a wide range of international trade and China Customs-related affairs including tariff classification, valuation, import licenses, free trade agreements, free trade zones, bonded operations, logistics management, inspection and quarantine, customs audit and anti-smuggling case defense, compliance programs, reviews and training, and dispute settlement, administrative appeal. He is a former Chinese customs official and a former section chief in the Division of Administrative Legal Affairs.
- Location: China
- Bachelor's of Law: South China University of Technology
- EMBA: China Europe Internal Business School
- Former, Customs Official, the People's Republic of China
- Former, Section Chief - Division of Administrative Legal Affairs, PRC Customs
- Former, Leading manager of South China trade consultant practice (big 4)
- Current, Vice President - Greater China Practice Leader, an international trade law (consulting) firm