This expert has extensive experience in residential operations for correctional and treatment settings. He entered the field in the late 1970s, serving as the Director of Juvenile Services for Massachusetts Halfway Houses. More recently, the expert was the Director of Quality Assurance for the Department of Juvenile Services in Baltimore and the Quality Assurance Manager with Spectrum Health Systems Inc. He has dealt with operations in prison, substance abuse treatment, and mental health facilities. The expert is a member of the American Correctional Association and a certified PREA Auditor by the Department of Justice. He is currently a consultant with a healthcare firm, where he focuses on operational deficiencies in residential facilities.
- Location: MA
- Coursework, Social Work, University of Massachusetts
- Certified, PREA Auditor, Department of Justice
- Member, American Correctional Association
- Member, International Community Corrections Association
- Member, Correctional Accreditation Managers Association
- Chairman, Accreditation Auditing Team, American Correctional Association
- Former, Director of the Division of Youth Services, Massachusetts Halfway Houses Inc.
- Former, Program Director, The Bridge of Central Massachusetts
- Former, Program Administrator, Eliot Community Human Services
- Former, Clinician & Program Director, Bay State Health Systems
- Former, Primary Addiction Therapist, Crossroads Centre
- Former, Director of Detention & Quality Assurance, Maryland Department of Juvenile Services
- Former, Quality Assurance Manager, Spectrum Health Systems Inc.
- Former, Director of Coolidge House, Community Resources for Justice
- Former, Consultant, Per Diem Crisis Counselor, and Detox Clinician, Adcare Hospital
- Current, Consultant, a Healthcare Litigation Support Firm