This insurance industry veteran has 30+ years of experience in the field. He is currently active as the Owner of an insurance claims consulting business that provides P&C claim audits, studies of industry best practices, and expert witness testimony. Previously, the expert served as a Partner at Ernst & Young, where he was the National Practice Leader for the Property & Casualty claims consulting practice. The expert earned his B.S. in Mathematics from Elmhurst College and holds the Associate in Risk Management and Casualty Claim Law Associates designations. He has authored works in several industry publications and is often quoted in insurance-related articles.
- Location: IL
- B.S., Mathematics, Elmhurst College
- Designated, Associate in Risk Management, American Institute For Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters
- Designated, Casualty Claim Law Associate, International Risk Management Institute
- Author, Several Articles, in "Business Insurance," "National Underwriter," and "The Self Insurer"
- Former, Regional Claim Supervisor, Chubb
- Former, Claims Management Services Manager, Marsh McLennen
- Former, National Manager of Claims Management, Rollins Burdick & Hunter
- Former, Senior Vice President, Alexsis Risk Management Services
- Former, Sales Manager, Gates McDonald
- Former, Marketing Director, Toplis & Harding
- Former, Partner, Ernst & Young
- Current, Owner, an Insurance Claims Consulting Firm