This highly-qualified expert has over 20 years of experience in apparel development and sourcing, with an expertise in fabric and garment development and sourcing with a focus on sustainable materials. She earned her BS in economics from Monash University in Australia and completed training in retail business management at Caulfield Institute of Technology, also located in Australia. In Australia, this expert served as the regional director of Country Road and the director of retail, sourcing, and R&D at Table Eight. She then relocated to the United States, where she began working for Banana Republic, first as a senior manager of production and then as the director or production. She then went on to serve as the director of quality management for Gap, the senior director of fabric development, sourcing strategy, and quality for Old Navy, and the senior director of sourcing for Old Navy. Currently, this expert is a global sourcing consultant for an apparel sourcing consultancy based in California.
- Location: CA
- BS, Economics, Monash University, Australia
- Former, Retail Executive - Regional Director, Country Road, Australia
- Former, Director, Retail, Sourcing, and R&D, Table Eight, Australia
- Former, Senior Manager, Production, Banana Republic
- Former, Director, Production, Banana Republic
- Former, Functional Sponsor, Rotational Management, Gap Inc.
- Former, Director, Quality Management, Gap Inc.
- Former, Senior Director, Fabric Development, Sourcing Strategy, and Quality, Old Navy
- Former, Senior Director, Sourcing, Old Navy
- Current, Global Sourcing Consultant, an apparel sourcing consultancy in CA