30 years of employment in a community hospital advancing to the executive level as the organizations Chief Nursing Officer. Lead the organization to successful state and JCAHO surveys, knowledge of patient care and medical staff standards. Authored organizational policies and procedures in accordance with best practices. Oversight of 500 FTEs to include nursing and allied support staff for clinical care departments. Provided oversight administration for a long term nursing facility associated with the organization. Participated in CMS surveys. Actively worked with risk management and quality Improvement processes.
Knowledge of HR policies and practices to include implementation and enforcement.
Developed and implemented the entire operational process for a start up free medical community.
- Location: Gerogia
- Diploma in Nursing, Coatesville Hospital School of Nursing
- B.S., Nursing, DeVry University at Chamberlain
- Certification: ANCC certification Medical Surg
- Former, Staff Nurse and House Supervisor, Harrison House LTC
- Former, Nursing Supervisor, Harrison House Nursing Home
- Former, Vice President for Patient Care Services/Chief Nursing Officer; Director of Acute Care Services; Nurse Manager; Head Nurse-Med/Surg/Orthopeadics; Charge Nurse-Med/Surg; Staff Nurse-Med/Surg, Piedmont Newnan Hospital
- Current, Nurse Administrator, community clinic