This highly qualified expert is has been in his field for over 30 years. He holds a PhD in engineering and economics from UC Davis, and is a certified energy manager and certified sustainable development professional. He is active in his field as a member of professional organizations including the American Water Works Association and the American Energy Society. He formerly served as an energy analyst at the California Energy Commission and as a public utility regulatory program specialist and a utility resource planner at the California Public Utilities Commission. He currently serves as president and founder of a water and energy consultancy.
- Location: AZ & CA
- BS, Engineering, UC Davis
- MS, Engineering, UC Davis
- PhD, Engineering & Economics, UC Davis
- Certified, Energy Manager
- Certified, Sustainable Development Professional
- Member, American Water Works Association
- Member, International Association of Energy Economists
- Member, American Energy Society
- Former, Energy Analyst, California Energy Commission
- Former, Electric Generation Systems Specialists, California Energy Commission
- Former, Public Utility Regulatory Program Specialist, CA Public Utilities Commission
- Former, Utility Resource Planner, CA Public Utilities Commission
- Former, Principal Consultant, HES Inc.
- Current, Founder & President, a water and energy consultancy