This expert has served as a heavy equipment mechanic and maintenance specialist for over 30 years. He is ASE certified in 8 different areas as a Medium/Heavy Truck Technician and 5 areas as an Automotive Technician. He is a former mechanic for the Utah Transit Authority where he performed maintenance and repairs in a variety of areas including suspensions, rotors, brake systems, and hydraulic systems. He also served as a mechanic at Sunroc Construction and Materials where he performed repairs on fleets of heavy construction equipment including dump trucks, trailers, loaders, and bulldozers. Currently, he is a Heavy Equipment Mechanic at a government transportation unit in UT where he performs preventative maintenance and repairs on transmission and brake systems for trucks and heavy road maintenance vehicles.
- Location, UT
- Certified, ASE Master Medium/Heavy Truck Technician
- Certified, ASE Master Automobile Technician
- Former, Journey Mechanic, Utah Transit Authority
- Former, Mechanic, Sunroc Construction and Materials
- Current, Heavy Equipment Mechanic, a government transportation unit in UT