This expert is a certified Director of Safety through the National Committee for Motor Fleet Supervisory Training. He has won a number of awards and is widely recognized in the industry as a leading subject matter expert. He has held numerous top level positions in fleet management, trucking, industry safety, and driver resources. The expert has also been on the boards of several safety committees such as Professional Truck Driving Institute; Truckload Carriers Association Safety Group and American Trucking Association Council of Safety Supervisors.
- Location: Pawleys Island, South Carolina
- BS, Northwest Missouri State University
- Certified: Director of Safety, National Committee for Motor Fleet Supervisory Training
- Safety Professional of the Year Award from Truckload Carriers Association
- Safety Man of the Year from Missouri Bus and Truck Association
- Fleet Safety Improvement Award from the Truckload Carriers Association
- Board of Professional Truck Driving Institute
- Board of Truckload Carriers Association Safety Group
- Board of American Trucking Association Council of Safety Supervisors
- Board of Commercial Motor Vehicle Section National Safety Council
- Former, Director of Safety, Crouch Bros Inc.
- Former, VP of Traffic, Contract Freighters Inc.
- Former, Director of Safety, Riss International
- Former, President, Contract Freighters Inc.
- Former, VP, Eastern Region, Werner Enterprises Inc.
- Former, Executive VP and COO, M.S. Carriers Inc.
- Former, VP of Driver Resources, CRST Inc.
- Former, VP of Driver Services, Builders Transport
- Former, Corporate Director of Safety, Prime Inc.
- Current, Transportation Consultant