This highly-qualified expert has over 45 years of experience in telecommunications, signal processing systems, modem development and integrated circuit development. He earned his BS in electrical engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and his MS and PhD in electrical engineering at Stanford University. He is active in his field as the author of numerous peer-reviewed publications and as the recipient of over 20 patents and awards for his efforts in the fields of communications and VLSI circuits. He formerly served as an associate professor of electrical engineering at San Jose State University, as a senior staff engineer at Ford Aerospace & Communications Corporation, as an aerospace applications development manager at Ford Microelectronics, Inc., and as the vice president of resident and development at Cermetek Microelectronics, Inc. He is currently the president of a technical consulting firm.
- Location: ME
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- MS, Electrical Engineering, Stanford University
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, Stanford University
- Member, The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- 19 Patents
- Former, Senior Member, Technical Staff, ESL, Inc.
- Former, Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering, San Jose State University
- Former, Senior Staff Engineer, Ford Aerospace & Communications Corporation
- Former, Aerospace Applications Development Manager, Ford Microelectronics, Inc.
- Former, Vice President, Research & Development, Cermetek Microelectronics, Inc.
- Current, President, a technical consulting firm