This highly qualified expert has 50 years of experience in electrical project management, contracting, and inspection. He obtained his BS in electrical systems from the University of Akron, before receiving his JD from Western State University. Today, he is a certified electrical inspector and electrical contractor, as well as a licensed master electrician. This expert is an active member of several professional organizations, including the International Association of Electrical Inspectors, the Illuminating Engineering Society, the American Bar Association, and the National Association of Fire Investigators. He previously served as the founder and operator of JN Electric Inc., as a senior lead electrician at Northrop Electronics, as a service electrical foreman at Briggs Electric, and as a division manager at SASCO Electric and Fischbach & Moore Electric Co. More recently, this expert worked as the president and a consultant at JNLV Consulting Co. and as the operations manager and a consultant, Brussels Electrical Consulting Co. He is currently the president and the senior electrical consultant at an electrical consulting firm in Nevada.
- Location: NV
- BS, Electrical Systems, University of Akron
- JD, Western State University
- Certified, Electrical Inspector
- Certified, Electrical Contractor
- Licensed, Master Electrician
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Illuminating Engineering Society
- Member, National Association of Fire Investigators
- Member, International Association of Electrical Inspectors
- Former, Founder & Operator, JN Electric Inc.
- Former, Senior Lead Electrician, Northrop Electronics
- Former, Service Electrical Foreman, Briggs Electric
- Former, Division Manager, SASCO Electric
- Former, Division Manager, Fischbach & Moore Electric Co.
- Former, President & Consultant, JNLV Consulting Co.
- Former, Operations Manager & Consultant, Brussels Electrical Consulting Co.
- Current, President & Senior Electrical Consultant, an electrical consulting firm in NV