A business savvy recycling company owner who has a diverse range of business skills such as in manufacturing as an Inventory and Production Control Planner and as a scrapyard and recycling center manager. He has had vast experience with California's CRV laws on bottles as well, as he has dealt with those laws in a professional setting.
- B.S., San Diego State University
- M.S., California State University-Fresno
- Former, Production and Inventory Control Planner, Spin Physics, Inc.
- Former, Management Consultant, Arthur Young & Company
- Former, Controller/Consultant, Crystal Reflection
- Current, CFO/Vice President, major scrap and recycling group
- Focuses on CRV recyclables, and materials processing.
- Creates necessary prices for daily material purchases based on world commodity prices.