This highly-qualified expert has extensive experience in the field of rail and transit operations. He completed courses at Northeastern University before earning his AS in transportation from University College at Northeastern University. He completed a bus operator and management trainee internship with the Chicago Transit Authority, a vendor warranty enforcement internship with the City of Philadelphia's Department of Public Property, and a metro LRV quality control cataloging and enforcement internship with the San Francisco Municipal Railway. This expert is active in his field as an avid railroad and transportation photographer, as well as an author and editor for several railway association publications. He has formerly served as a train operator for the MTA New York City Transit and the messenger service for George H. Dean Co. in Boston. Currently, this expert serves as a data collector and quality control specialist for the Central Transportation Planning Staff for a regional planning agency in Massachusetts.
- Location: MA
- AS, Transportation, Northeastern University
- Internship, Bus Operator & Management Trainee, Chicago Transit Authority
- Internship, Vendor Warranty Enforcement, City of Philadelphia
- Internship, Metro LRV Quality Control Cataloguing & Enforcement, San Francisco Municipal Railway
- Former, Train Operator, MTA New York City Transit
- Former, Messenger Service, George H. Dean Co.
- Current, Data Collector, Central Transportation Planning Staff, a regional planning agency in MA
- Current, Quality Control Specialist, Central Transportation Planning Staff, a regional planning agency in MA