This highly qualified expert has 30 years of experience in the design, construction, and operation for various racing circuits in the world. He holds a B.Sc. in Civil Engineering from the University of London and has been certified as an Instructor in Track Safety by the Sport Car Club of America. He has worked on various motorsports facilities including Formula One and motorcycle circuits. 'He currently works as Principal of a motorsports facility consulting firm.
- Location: North Carolina
- B.Sc., Civil Engineering, University of London
- Certified: Instructor in Track Safety (Sport Car Club of America)
- Former, Engineering Project Manager, Australian Formula One Car GP
- Former, Promoter, Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix
- Present, Principal, motorsports facility consulting firm