This qualified expert has nearly 15 years of experience in the field of education, with a focus on primary and secondary education in a private school setting. He earned his BS in management information systems and his MS in Jewish education from Yeshiva University. He is currently pursuing his EdD at Yeshiva University. He served as a teaching fellow at Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik Institute before serving as the upper school grade 10 dean for Maimonides School. He then went on to serve as the middle school director at Maimonides School. Currently, this expert is the dean of academics and innovation at a Hebrew academy in Florida.
- Located: FL
- BS, Management Information Systems, Yeshiva University
- MS, Jewish Education, Yeshiva University
- Former, Teaching Fellow, Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik Institute
- Former, Upper School Grade 10 Dean, Maimonides School
- Former, Middle School Director, Maimonides School
- Current, Dean, Academics and Innovation, a Hebrew academy in FL