This expert is a Professional Engineer and possesses over 30 years of engineering experience. He specializes in Failure Analysis, Metallurgical Testing, Fatigue Testing, Welding and Brazing Qualification. Prior to founding his current professional engineering consulting firm, he was the successful owner of a mechanical testing laboratory in Cincinnati, OH. This firm was a mechanical & metallurgical testing laboratory, handling clients from the Aerospace, Medical, Materials Handling, Welding and Defense industries. He is a member of ASTM, is on the F04.25 subcommittee on medical devices and recently co-sponsored ASTM F2077 revision.
- Location: OH
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Cincinnati
- MBA, Business Administration, Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville
- Licensed, Record Holder, National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying
- Licensed, Professional Engineer, OH; MO
- Licensed, Contractor, VA; WV; AL; AZ; NM; AK
- Certified, Welding Inspector (CWI), American Welding Society
- Certified, Metallographic Training, Pratt & Whitney,
- Security Clearance, Department of Defense, USA
- Member, American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM)
- Member, American Society of Metals International (ASM)
- Member, American Welding Society (AWS)
- Former, Manufacturing Engineer, Texas Instruments Inc.
- Former, Production Engineer, Alvey Inc.
- Former, Manager of Manufacturing and Systems Engineering, General Metal Products Inc.
- Former, Manager of Product Development, National Industries
- Former, Owner/VP, Power Distribution Services Inc.
- Former, Safety Director, Square D Co.
- Former, Engineering Consultant, McCloy Management Group
- Former, Teacher, Lakota High School, West Chester
- Former, Owner/President, Accutek Testing Laboratory
- Former, Owner/President, Accute Consulting
- Current, Owner/President, a professional engineering consulting firm