This insurance expert has been working in the industry since 1974. He earned his BS from California State University, Fresno and is a licensed chartered property casualty underwriter and a casualty claim law associate. He previously held positions at Devonshire Group, West Coast Casualty Service, American States Insurance Company, and AIM Insurance Company, among others. He has served as an independent consultant and adjuster for the last 13 years.
- Location: CA
- BS, California State University, Fresno
- Certified, Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter
- Certified, Associate in Claims
- Certified, Casualty Claim Law Associate
- Former, Supervisor and Adjuster in Charge, Safeco Insurance Company
- Former, Claims Examiner, Industrial Indemnity Insurance Company
- Former, Claims Supervisor, United States Fidelity and Guaranty Company
- Former, Senior Claims Analyst, AIM Insurance Company
- Former, Regional Technical Claims Supervisor, American States Insurance Company
- Former, Branch Manager and Claims Adjuster, West Coast Casualty Service Inc.
- Former, Claims Analyst, Devonshire Group
- Current, Consultant and Adjuster, a CA independent practice