This expert began his career in underwriting in the 1960's, managing a regional general agency with broad underwriting authority specializing in property real and personal coverage, running the gamut from simple auto and homeownersâ€™ policies to complex property, inland marine, manufacturerâ€™s output and ocean marine policies. When he sold his agency in 1988, he had 60 employees and annual revenues in excess of $10,000,000. His career also includes a wealth of claims experience, personally having draft issuing authority to settle claims for a number of different insurance carriers. He currently manages a consultancy dedicated to standard of care issues special realationships underwriting and claims handling issues.
- Location: CO
- BA, State University of New York at Farmingdale
- Certified, Chartered Life Underwriter
- Former, President, Martin Brokerage (25 years)
- Former, Consultant, K and C Agency
- Former, Director of Insurance Education, Community College of Aurora
- Current, Principal, an Underwriting and Claims Consultancy