This highly qualified expert has over 25 years of experience in business, international, consumer credit, underwriting, and collections. He received his BBA in accounting from the University of Hawaii and is a certified consumer credit executive (CCCE) by the Society of Certified Credit Executives. He started his career off at American Express as a manager and team leader for credit review and collections call centers. In this role, he led a 20 member call center team and was responsible for a $336 million consumer and commercial credit portfolio. He continued on to serve in a variety of leadership roles in credit and collections.
He currently serves as Global Credit and Collections manager for an international audio manufacturing company, where he leads the US and UK AR/credit team responsible for AR, credit, collections, credit hold queue, financial analysis, DSO control and loss prevention. He is a member of the executive credit team and the lead negotiator on global collections and international credit sales.
- Location: WA
- BBA, Accounting
- Certified, Consumer Credit Executive, Society of Certified Credit Executives
- Former, Team Leader, Credit Review & Collections Call Centers, Expert Witness Team Member, American Express
- Former, Senior Analyst & Team Leader, Credit & Collections, Airtouch Cellular
- Former, Manager, Mortage Collections, Washington Mutual Bank
- Former, AR/Team Leader, Classified Credit, Collections Fraud Prevention, The Seattle Times
- Former, AR & Credit Controller, Leasing Sales, Lead Negotiator, Technogym USA
- Former, Corporate Commerical Credit & AR Manager, Odom Corporation
- Former, Collections Manager, Lead Negotiator, Loan Modification, Short Sale, Repossession, Foreclosure, Fraud Prevention, Salal Credit Union
- Current, Global Credit & AR Manager, Lead credit & Collections negotiator at an international audio manufacturing company