A 3rd generation Gunsmith. This expert has over 15 years of experience as an authority on firearm and related subject. He currently provides his expertise to a variety of clients in need of accurate assessment of firearm analysis, GSR, accidental discharge, and bullet trajectory. In addition, he teaches a course on firearms and deadly force law, and has extensive experience reviewing evidence and speaking to the impact of firearms on the outcome of cases.
- Location: Michigan
- B.S., Metropolitan State College
- J.D., Thomas M. Cooley School of Law
- Current, Certified Instructor of firearm law & deadly force
- Current, Attorney specializing in firearm law
- Current, CEO and proprietor of a major ballistics related consulting firm
- Published, Various books and articles related to firearms, safety, law, GSR, shooting reconstruction, and ballistic trajectory.
- Recognized: In 14 State Courts and in Federal Court.