This expert has over 40 years of experience in the retail sales, wholesale acquisition and appraisals of Oriental Rugs. He is a former Trustee of the Oriental Rug Retailers of America, was awarded the 2000 National Oriental Rug Retailer of the Year, and has given multiple presentations focusing on Oriental Rugs. He is the Co-Founder and Principal of a private consulting group that focuses on fine rug restoration, USPAP compliant appraisals and litigation support.
- Location: Massachusetts
- B.S.B.A., Bucknell University
- Certified Oriental Rug Appraiser, USPAP Certified.
- Published multiple times in This Old House Magazine and other trade publications focusing on Oriental and fine rug retailing issues and fine rug evaluation
- Awarded The National Oriental Rug Retailer of the Year - 2000
- Former, President of a major retail rug sales and restoration firm until he sold it in 2008.
- Current, Co-Founder & Principal, private retail and fine rug consulting group