For more than 25 years, this expert has been engaged in the appraisal of colonial to contemporary silver, furniture, ceramics, maps, and paintings. She graduated from the University of Texas and completed postgraduate studies with a Christies-associated program at the Royal College of Art in London. She has appraised collections for the Masterworks Museum of Bermuda Art, Marriott Bermuda, and the Bank of Butterfield; she has also worked closely with the Bermuda National Gallerys collections of furniture, European paintings, and the Bacardi Biennial.
At present she conducts fine and decorative art appraisal for for an art appraisal firm in TX.
- Location: TX
- BFA, University of Texas
- Post Graduate Studies, Royal College of Art (London)
- Member, International Society of Appraisers
- Former, In-house Appraiser, Hart Galleries (Houston)
- Former, Fine Art Advisor, Burnaby Art Gallery (Bermuda)
- Former, Fine Art Advisor, Rose Bank Co-op (Bermuda)
- Former, Independent Art & Antique Appraiser
- Current, Appraiser, art appraisal firm