This expert has been working in the field of economics for 30 years. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Washington State University prior to completing all course work towards a Doctorate in Economics, specializing in Labor Economics. A former President of the Collegium of Pecuniary Damage Experts, he has presented more than 40 times at various professional conferences and symposiums hosted by the likes of the Texas Bar Association, Florida Bar Association, National Organization of Forensic Economics, SEAK and the American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts, while he serves as an Editor for the online publication "The Earnings Analyst". This expert taught economics at the university level for 10 years prior to branching into economic analysis and consulting. Currently, this expert is the President of a national forensic economic consulting firm. He prepares, researches, and analyzes financial and economic data and provides economic damages calculations, consulting services, and expert reports in support of litigation. He has testified more than 100 times.
- Location: Texas, Colorado, Florida
- B.A., Economics, Washington State University
- ABD (all but dissertation), Economics, Washington State University
- Member, National Association of Forensic Economics
- Member, Collegium of Pecuniary Damage Experts
- Member, American Economics Association
- Member, American Rehabilitation Economics Association
- Member, Western Economic Association International
- Former, Senior Research Economist, Formuzis, Pickersgill, and Hunt Inc.
- Former, Forensic Economist, Grant Thornton LLP
- Former, In-house Consultant, Bickel & Brewer
- Former, Senior Economist, Center for Forensic Economic Studies
- Current, President, forensic economic consulting firm