This expert earned a doctorate in Economics from the University of Arizona. His career in forensic economics, litigation support, economic analysis and consulting spans more than 15 years. In that time, he has produced hundreds of economic reports, has evaluated opposing experts' reports, and has provided expert testimony in both Federal and state courts. This expert also co-authored the book about trucking industry forensic econmics. Additionally, this expert develops econometric models, with applications in business analysis and forecasting and statistical analysis using SAS software.
- Location: Oregon
- BS, Education, Concordia University
- MS, Agricultural Economics, University of Arizona
- PhD, Economics, University of Arizona
- Author, 'Economics and Safety for the Trucking Industry'
- Former, Forensic Economist, Tinari Economics Group
- Former, SAS Programming - Contract, Kaiser Permanente Health Plan
- Former, Owner/Economist, The Economics Group
- Current, Forensic Economic Consulting