This expert is the head of a successful practice that is experienced in reviewing and testifying in state and federal complex civil litigation. More than 400 engagements and 70 testimonies. Specializations include loss of earnings in tort cases (personal injury, wrongful death, employment disputes) and loss of profits or business value in contract breach and intellectual property commercial cases. Past work done for plaintiff and defense attorneys in similar proportion.
- B.A., Economics, Ball State University
- Ph.D., Economics, Indiana University
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Member, National Association of Forensic Economists
- Former, Regional Commissioner, Bureau of Labor Statistics, major city
- Former, Manager, Director, Center for Human Resource Research at The Pennsylvania State University
- Former, Managing Director, Management and Strategy Analysis, Inc.
- Current, Managing Principal, consultancy firm, which provides consulting and expert testimony involving economic damages in both in United States and internationally.