This expert isProfessor and Head of the Department of Health Outcomes Research and Policy at a major university school of pharmacy. He holds a bachelors degree in pharmacy from the University of Wisconsin, and a PhD in Social, Administrative, and Clinical Pharmacy from the University of Minnesota. Prior to joining Auburn University he was Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy in the Eshelman School of Pharmacy at the University of North Carolina. This expertâ€™s research focuses population-level assessment of the benefits and risks of drug treatments. His work has been funded by numerous organizations, including the National Institutes of Health, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health, the National Pharmaceutical Council, and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. He has worked extensively in the area of comparative effectiveness research and drug safety, and teaches classes related to this work.
- Education, Doctor of Philosophy, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, Social, Administrative & Clinical Pharmacy Graduate Program
- Education, B.S. Pharmacy, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Licensures, Registered Pharmacist, Wisconsin Department of Safety & Professional Services
- Former, Assistant Professor; major university school of pharmacy
- Current, Professor and Department Head; Health Outcomes Research and Policy, major pharmacy school
- Current, Associate Professor (with tenure); major university school of pharmacy