This expert is a pharmacist and a pharmacologist and a former professor at Yale University and Georgetown University. He is also a former FDA Medical Officer/Senior Medical Analyst, who is an expert in the areas of drug Safety, drug development, regulatory affairs and FDA policy. He as also served as an advisor on the 2016 Ted Cruz presidential campaign, and has also been invited to testify in front of the U.S. Senate as a healthcare policy expert, FDA expert and Pharmacology expert. He has authored or co-authored over 50 publications, papers, articles, reviews, clinical protocols and reports in many related areas including FDA law, drug pricing, healthcare policy, healthcare insurance, drug development and drug patent law.
- Location: Washington DC
- Residency, Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, NYC
- Residency, Clinical and Investigational Medicine, Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship, Vascular Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine
- Former, Investigational Medicine Scientist, Pfizer
- Former, Expert Witness Consultant, Merck Inc.
- Former, Assistant Professor of Pharmacology, Yale University School of Medicine
- Former, Medical Officer/Senior Analyst, US Food and Drug Administration
- Former, Associate Professor of Pharmacology and Medicine Georgetown University
- Former, advisor to a 2016 Presidential candidate
- Current, multiple editorial boards for several journals and publications
- Current, Professor of Pharmacology and FDA policy, a Top University Medical Center