For over 20 years this expert has designed, spec'd, built, and operated networks that have been primarily run by switches, routers, firewalls and other Cisco equipment. His work has allowed him the pleasure of building traditional telephony, IP telephony, video, enterprise and datacenter networks that have each supported thousands of endpoints and servers. In two cases the networks have been global, the largest of which stretched across seven data centers and twelve voice Points of Presence (POPs) on five continents. In all cases, he was primarily responsible for design, configuration and maintenance of the underlying network equipment.
- Location, MT
- Bachelors of Information Technology, American InterContinental University
- Coursework in Computer Science, Montana State University
- Coursework in Mechanical & Materials Engineering, Drexel University
- Certification, CCIE Data Center (written, lab exam pending)
- Certification, CCIE Route & Switch (written, lab exam pending)
- Certification, Cisco CCNP Route & Switch
- Certification, Cisco CCNA Route Switch
- Certification, Cisco Data Center Switching
- Member, InfraGard
- Member, GIAC/SANS Global Forensics Advisory Board
- Former, Chief Technology Officer, BridgeBand Communications, Inc.
- Former, Network Systems Manager, RightNow Technologies, Inc.
- Former, Digital Forensic Consultant, Blue Team Discovery, Inc.
- Former, Systems Engineer, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Current, President, Specialized Security Software Company