This expert has over 35 years of experience in the field of construction safety. He earned his BBA in finance from the University of Utah and is a licensed general contractor in California. He is board certified as a construction health and safety technician and as a safety and health manager. He is a member of the American Society of Safety Engineers. He previously served as an instructor at the OSHA training institute, as the safety director at Nielsen Dillingham Builders, Inc. and as a principal at California Crane Works. He is currently a principal at a construction safety consultancy in California.
- Location: CA
- BBA, Finance, University of Utah
- Licensed: General Contractor
- Board Certified: Construction Health and Safety Technician, Safety and Health Manager
- Member, American Society of Safety Engineers
- Former, Project Manager, Southern Cal Masonry, Inc.
- Former, Instructor, OSHA Training Institute
- Former, Owner, SCM Masonry, Inc.
- Former, Safety Director, Nielsen Dillingham Builders, Inc.
- Former, Principal, California Crane Works
- Current, Principal, a construction safety consultancy in CA