This expert has over 25 years of experience in analytical chemistry including pharmaceutical development. With a Ph.D. from the prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology, he has published in analytical and physical chemistry. His previous positions include various lead positions of research and development as well as analytical testing. He currently serves as a Senior Vice President of an analytical services firm.
- Location: Michigan
- B.S., Chemistry, University of Chicago
- Ph.D., Chemical Physics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- M.T.M., Technology Management, Stevens Institute of Technology
- Former, Principal Scientist, Honeywell/AlliedSignal
- Former, Manager/Project Director, Cardinal Health/Magellan Laboratories
- Former, Director of R&D, Velcera, Inc.
- Former, Director of Expert Services and Structural Chemistry, Intertek Expert Services
- Current, Senior Vice President, Technical Services, analytical testing and pharmaceutical development firm