This qualified expert has over 35 years of experience in biomedical engineering. He earned his BA in physics and mathematics from DePauw University and received his PhD in physics from Yale University. He is a member of multiple associations, including the American Association for Clinical Chemistry and the American Physical Society. He currently has 10 patents and has 19 patent applications. He served as an assistant professor and research associate in physics for the University of Virginia for 3 years. He was then a physicist for Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and a staff physicist for Measurex Corporation. He was also the vice president of engineering and advanced technology for Cytometrics and the technology innovation leader of R&D for Becton Dickinson. He has authored several scientific articles over the course of his career and received the Cytometrics Founders' Award for his work. Currently, this expert is the founder and principal consultant for an innovative business consultancy based in Pennsylvania.
- Location: PA
- BA, Physics and Mathematics, DePauw University
- PhD, Physics, Yale University
- Member, American Association for Clinical Chemistry
- Member, American Chemical Society
- Member, American Physical Society
- Member, American Association for Cancer Research
- 10 Patents
- Former, Assistant Professor, Physics, University of Virginia
- Former, Physicist, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Former, Senior Physicist and Manager, Advanced R&D, Andros Inc.
- Former, Manager, Engineering, Biocontrol Technology
- Former, Vice President, Advanced Technology, Cytometrics Inc.
- Former, Leader, Technology Innovation, R&D, Becton Dickinson
- Current, Founder and Principal Consultant, an innovative business consultancy in PA