This highly-qualified expert has nearly 30 years of experience in the bicycle industry. He has expertise across a variety of bicycle-related areas, including bicycle and triathlon event safety, analysis of bicycle crashes and accident sites, product failures, and bicycle-related intellectual property matters such as patents and trademarks. He earned his BS in mechanical engineering from the State University of York at Buffalo, is a registered patent agent, and currently holds 4 patents involving the engineering and design of bicycle products. He began his career in the bicycle industry as the race director for WPI Criterium, as well as a product manager for Alden Laboratories, where he was involved in all aspects of bicycle saddle products. This expert then served as the president of CC Kinetics Inc. while also working as a freelance writer and editor for multiple bicycle-related publications. During this time, he also served as the race director for the Great Lakes Cycling Classic, the Sprague Brook Park Cyclocross, and the Longsjo Classic. Currently, this expert serves as the registered patent agent and business principal for a patent agency based in Vermont. He is also the lead announcer for several competitive and recreational cycling events and an elite-level competitive cyclist competing in at least one sanctioned race per year.
- Location: VT
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Licensed, Registered Patent Agent
- 4 Patents
- Former, Product Manager, Alden Laboratories
- Former, Freelance Writer and Editor, multiple bicycle-related publications
- Former, Race Director, WPI Criterium
- Former, Race Director, Great Lakes Cycling Classic
- Former, Race Director, Sprague Brook Park Cyclocross
- Former, Race Director, Longsjo Classic
- Former, President, CC Kinetics Inc.
- Current, Registered Patent Agent & Business Principal, a patent agency in VT
- Current, Lead Announcer, several competitive and recreational cycling events
- Current, Elite-Level Competitive Cyclist