This expert has been in the cycling and sporting goods industry for over 19 years. A former Product Manager/Buyer with Performance Bike, Inc., he was a key component of designing, developing, sourcing, pricing, and marketing their highly successful private-label line of cycling and multi-use apparel and accessories. As a Senior Line Product Manager with Cycling Sports Group, he managed the entire apparel product life cycle from initial concept to final delivery. The recipient of awards such as Honoree of Sporting Goods Business Top 40 Under 40 as well as a two-time winner of Bicycling Magazine Editor's Choice Award, this expert is currently the Director of Product Development & Sourcing for a global leader in the Sporting Goods/Outdoor channel.
- Location: North Carolina
- B.S., Appalachian State University
- Former, Product Manager/Buyer-Accessories, Performance Bike, Inc.
- Former, Product Manager/Buyer - Apparel and Footwear, Performance Bike, Inc.
- Former, Product Line Manager - Apparel, Bags, and Footwear, Chrome Industries
- Former, Senior Line Product Manager - Apparel, Cycling Sports Group
- Former, Product Line Manager, American Giant
- Current, Director of Product Development & Sourcing, a global leader in the sporting goods/outdoor channel