This highly qualified expert specializes in accident reconstruction. Receiving his B.S. in mechanical engineering from the University of Florida, he has completed several training courses and certifications in safety and accident consultation. He is is a licensed professional engineer and is recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (ACTAR) and is a Walkway Auditor Certificate Holder (WACH). This expert has had extensive training regarding this field and was responsible for reconstructing hundreds of accidents. Some of the projects he has worked on include commercial vehicles, passenger vehicles, pedestrians and motorcycles. He has worked as an Engineer for Quest Engineering and Failure Analysis as well as an accident reconstructionist. Currently, he is the senior consultant for an engineering and accident consulting firm in Florida.
- Location: FL
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Florida
- Minor, Biomechanics, University of Florida
- Certification, Professional Engineer, Florida Board of Professional Engineers
- Certification, Professional Engineer, Georgia Board of Professional Engineers & Land Surveyors
- Certification, Accredited Accident Reconstructionist (ACTAR)
- Certification, Walkway Auditor Certificate Holder (WACH)
- Certification, Bosch Data Retrieval (CDR) Technician
- Member, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Member, American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Member, Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Former, Data Research Programmer/Research Assistant, Malcolm Randall Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Former, Forensic Engineer, Quest Engineering and Failure Analysis, Inc.
- Current, Senior Engineer, Engineering and Accident Consulting Firm